I am writing with final details regarding our visit to Blackpool Pantomime, the children's end of term treat. The trip has been subsidised using fundraising from the Friends of Lamps so the only cost to parents is £5 to cover our travel. We will be travelling to Blackpool on Wednesday 14th December to The Grand Theatre where we will watch the 1:30pm performance of Aladdin.
We would like children to arrive at school for 10am ready for a 10:15am departure. There will be no lessons in the morning. Any children who need to arrive earlier due to parents' work schedule will be supervised doing activities. We anticipate a 6pm return to Buccleuch Hall so it will be a much longer day.
- Children will require a packed lunch - no glass or fizzy drinks please.
- School uniform must be worn.
- No money is required, school have arranged for children to have ice-cream during the interval.
- Children should arrive at school for 10am prompt.
- Travel pills / medication should be contained in a named envelope with instructions and given to your child's class teacher.
- Children should be collected from Buccleuch Hall at 6pm. If technology allows, we will text a more accurate time after departing.
Permission slips and payment for travel must be returned to Mrs Gallagher by Thursday 1st December.
Mrs F. Doran