Extra-curricular activities usually change termly but some may be subject to change half termly. The timetable will be sent via Parent Mail each term and then you will need to complete the booking form to give permission for your child to attend.
Extra-Curricular Activities – Autumn Term 2022
- All clubs run from 3:15 – 4:15pm. Children should be collected promptly.
- All clubs cost £1 and can be booked and paid for through Parent Mail.
- Clubs can be booked on a weekly or termly basis.
- Refunds will be provided if your child is unable to attend – you must request these.
- If your child is in KS2 and you need them to attend an Extra-Curricular club for childcare but they do not want to participate in the activities available, there is a ‘Homework Club’ option. Please just inform your child’s class teacher or Mrs A. Bolton in the office.